One-Handed Cuts

Mar 2, 2014
Hey everyone. Ive been doing cardistry for about 7-8 months and Ive gotten some at least respectable 2-handed cuts, but one-handed cuts have always daunted me. I can never come up with anything besides moves that are completely unoriginal. If you could tell me some ideas on how to get started on one-handed cuts, it would be much appreciated.

Jul 28, 2014
Hey Eli! There is a book available over at dananddave.com. It is the book, "A Cut Above" by Msgr. Vincent Foy. The book is all about one-handed cuts that are both original and unoriginal. It can be found under the cardistry section of their website. Have a nice day, and good luck.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
I'm into only one handed Cardistry so that's good info about the book.

Here's what I know and the order I got them in

Revolution Cut
Charlier Cut
One handed deck shuffle
Muse Cut

I will say that the Muse Cut is deceptive in difficulty And where it's difficult too. I can do it in both hands now. But now I'm wondering what are some of the more difficult cuts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 1, 2014
I'm into only one handed Cardistry so that's good info about the book.

Here's what I know and the order I got them in

Revolution Cut
Charlier Cut
One handed deck shuffle
Muse Cut

I will say that the Muse Cut is deceptive in difficulty And where it's difficult too. I can do it in both hands now. But now I'm wondering what are some of the more difficult cuts?

check out Monument by Dimitri on t11. There are several one-handed moves that are extremely hard but really worth the price

May 17, 2014
Arranged in order of difficulty
-scissor cut
-charlier triple packet cut
-charlier triangle cut
-kryptonite
-L-cuts

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results