Paper Crane Productions real?

Oct 10, 2007
Do any of you know if this is a reliable site to buy magic from??

http://www.papercranemagic.com/

They seem legit, but they do not provide any phone numbers or address. (just email)

I really want to buy 1 or 2 of their gimmicks but I've been conned out of 20 bucks before from a site that seemed legit but I soon found out they had no contact information at all except email and I lost my money.

Have any of you bought products of theirs before?

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Yes - PCP is a well publicised (at least on T11) company that is legit. You're completely safe buying with them. I have not personally bought from them - but a LOT of members here can and will vouch for them. So again - go ahead, you're safe.

Jan 13, 2008
They have an effect with Paul Harris Presents, the artists have worked with Theory11, and they have worked with Ellusionist. It's a safe site.

Dec 3, 2008
Liverpool, NY
Yup... their legit... I've bought a couple of things from them... you pay for everything through paypal so your covered... Shipping cost is pretty reasonable. They ship with the USPS and its out in the mail with in 24 hrs.... I usually recieve my order with in 3 days..

Do any of you know if this is a reliable site to buy magic from??

http://www.papercranemagic.com/

They seem legit, but they do not provide any phone numbers or address. (just email)

I really want to buy 1 or 2 of their gimmicks but I've been conned out of 20 bucks before from a site that seemed legit but I soon found out they had no contact information at all except email and I lost my money.

Have any of you bought products of theirs before?

What exactly constituted you getting conned out of 20$? Did you buy a trick that you were not happy with the method? Did the gimmick you bought last for one performance?

Shane B.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again I'll ask. What constituted you getting conned out of 20$ since my question went quietly ignored? Did you buy a trick that you were not happy with the method? Did the gimmick you bought last for one performance? Did a leprechaun jump out of the trunk and kick you in the head? Just trying to get some clarification. Regardless of the myths there are very little magic companies out there to rip you off it's their business to want to keep you as patrons and as repeat customer's. I'm not implying you were not ripped off I just wanted some clarification on your story before bad rumors start swarming the forums. It's easy for it happen.

Shane B.

Ignored?

He hasnt even been on since the first post...

Indeed there are infact several 'dodgy' companies out there most could be found searching for 'free magic tricks' or something similar on Google.

Perhaps "Shane B." before attacking him, you get your own facts straight. ;)

Thanks,
Matt

Ignored?

He hasnt even been on since the first post...

Indeed there are infact several 'dodgy' companies out there most could be found searching for 'free magic tricks' or something similar on Google.

Perhaps "Shane B." before attacking him, you get your own facts straight. ;)

Thanks,
Matt

A couple of things. If it sounded like I was attacking him that was not my intentions so I'll edit my post. Here's the deal Free trick wonder sites are exactly what they say FREE. Anyhow trust me I know my facts Mr. Tarrant if you have any quiries feel free to PM me I would love to know the companies that have conned you out of your money. Having said that I'm not naive to the fact that there's bad business's out there I'm merely looking for examples from this guy to understand his post clearly. For the most my experience's have been rather different from this guys. And yes it's Shane B. otherwords Shane Black just a habit to hit the B.

B.

A couple of things. If it sounded like I was attacking him that was not my intentions so I'll edit my post. Here's the deal Free trick wonder sites are exactly what they say FREE. Anyhow trust me I know my facts Mr. Tarrant if you have any quiries feel free to PM me I would love to know the companies that have conned you out of your money. Having said that I'm not naive to the fact that there's bad business's out there I'm merely looking for examples from this guy to understand his post clearly. For the most my experience's have been rather different from this guys. And yes it's Shane B. otherwords Shane Black just a habit to hit the B.

B.

Mr Tarrant!

Definately havnt heard that for a while Shane! haha.

Sorry if I also sounded rude.

'Free' sites are not always free, they often will have big packs of tricks for a $ Amount, and would be badly taught, etc.

I have never purchased from them, and never plan to so am not able to supply URL's, though they are out there!

Cheers Shane,

Matty

Dec 26, 2007
To anyone still wondering about www.papercranemagic.com I can tell you that for close to a year we have been selling magic online and we have never had a customer that we were unable to please. Wheteher they liked the effect is another story but on that note I think we have some good stuff.

D

Deleted member 2755

Papercrane is great. They have great customer support and I've ordered Universal Impression from them. They are legit and a great company.

-Doug

D

Deleted member 2755

You can try them both if you're that curious.

To save you the trouble: It's dot com.

Their old link used to be www.papercraneproductions.net (Still works, just goes to their new link now). Now its www.papercranemagic.com

Guys, I think we have established they are a legit company.:rolleyes: I've gotten customer support from them... They went out of their way to do a little something extra for me which was very kind of them. Their products are great. Even Shaunn Dunn who works with them has an account on here. His username is papercranemagic (I think... Or papercrane... or something with Papercrane in it.:p) Trust me... they are a reliable company. They have some good names on there as well such as B. Smith, Mathew Mello, Dan Hauss, and Dan White.

THEY ARE LEGIT AND FULL OF AWESOME!

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results