Paul Harris Presents FLOW

Oh...before I forget...

HERE you'll find a thread about a new coin bend called SKIN.
Looks pretty good. If you watch the trailer, it's the reactions of the spectators (moreso than the bend itself) that interest me. Also, while you're in there, check out COINVEXED by David Penn. Looks good too.

Laters

Rabid

Well I have watched the trailer at least 5 times and I'm still amazed. The toothpick just put's the icing on the cake...really, I am amazed. From what I've read it's very practical, and looks better in person. Just, wow.

-Happy Holidays,
-RA69

Nov 8, 2007
Oh...before I forget...

HERE you'll find a thread about a new coin bend called SKIN.
Looks pretty good. If you watch the trailer, it's the reactions of the spectators (moreso than the bend itself) that interest me. Also, while you're in there, check out COINVEXED by David Penn. Looks good too.

Laters

Rabid
I found the Skin trailer the day I found the Flow trailer. I agree--looks very cool. The coin bend he's doing is pretty much the same method I use, but the psychology he's put into it is much more than I'm doing now. I can't wait to pick up Skin and learn some new psychological techniques to add to my coin bend. Very cool stuff. I'm liking Coinvexed too. 2007 was kind of a week year for magic IMO. 2008's already starting off with a bang: Control, Flow, Skin. And later we have PH's True Astonishments coming as well? Damn.

Thanks for the links, Rabid. Marry Christmas and Happy Magic.

this really didn't look all that amazing to me.
i'm pretty sure i already know how this ones done, purely from studying science.
i don't know, but it did seem to get good reactions.

in my opinion there is much better magic out there.

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
haha i definately gotta buy this when it comes out.

i can see it now:

you see someone with a bottle of water. walk up to them.
magician: can i show you something funny with your water?
spectator: sure why not?
do the whole deal where they put theyre fingers over it and tell them to turn it over. you get under it.
magician: im going to count to 3 and when i say 3 i want you to move your hand from under it. dont worry i will buy you another water
spectator: ok
magician: (hesitating count) 1.. .... 2.... .. .. ....3
spectator: removes there hand and the water doesnt spill out. they scream and drop the water bottle right on your head. hahaha. lets hope that gimmick will hold the water in there if that situation comes up. :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results