Performed for CTE/ Manchester Orchestra!

Oct 28, 2008
On wednesday, Manchester orchestra and Cage the Elephant had a concert in Atlanta to which I attended. Awesome concert, but what happened after was even better! At the end of the concert I went and performed for the artist behind the album artwork cover for Manchester's new cd and he was blown away. Needless to say he invited me to the bands' afterparty! When I reached the hotel, I stayed in the bar area where the party was going to take place. Sure enough thirty minutes later both bands showed up and I had the time of my life showing them walkaround magic! Definitely a big highlight in my career. I tell all this to say that if you put your mind to something and you bring confidence with you, you will succeed in what your trying to accomplish. I don't know how to add pics but if someone tells me how I will.

Oct 28, 2008
Yeah man! Love my job. Without it I wouldn't have been invited to this afterparty or to do tricks for switchfoot. Also it saves me money wise by providing me a bar job every friday, nothing beats a job you LOVE!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results