"Pick a Card"

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Everyone of us use this line very offend while perform or even everytime.

There is endless ways to reveal their select card and new ways are being though up at this very though. The classic are their select is face up in the deck.
For Example:The biddle trick

Little by little this changed. Soon came Invisble reverse and Triumphs. These are small changes artist made on this little revealtion.

Others ways to reveal is a sandwhich effect. More popular ones are Search and Destory by Aaron Fisher, Subway by D&D, Ishkabiddle Sandwich by Eric Jones. Somebody probaly though this up while eating a sandwhich I don't know. But To find their selection inbetween to face up cards is clever and artist once again change it to suit them.

The new ways to reveal a card is to find it in the card box or even in a Zip-lock bag. Clever ways to conveince your audceine is to show thier card on your skin(Stigmata) or on a peice of napkin(Watermark). Heck even to reveal their card in their pocket.

Recently I tried to find a new way to reveal their card and still am but can think of a way. Another moral is to show the way you change a simple releavtion to post a video of it and maybe sharing with use. I want you to find a way to reveal a card but in a way nobody as ever done.

Hope you understand me and reply(I dare you)

Also what are your thoughts on a way to reveal a card?

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
I understand what you are getting at.

Essentially we are trying to figure out their card, and do so in a interesting way. Whilst there may in-fact be limitless ways to achieve this there are only a few basic principles.

A few that you neglected were controlling the card to known position (ACR gambling demos), changing the card (both ways) simply telling them through some form of 'mind reading' and you touched on it card to impossible location.

However the real 'magic' comes from making these appear to be impossible.

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Sometimes before I head off to school I tattoo about 10 different selections all over my body with sharpie, and continue to force & reveal all day.

I bet you take a long time clean after the day ends.

My point is to put performance up and coming up with new ideas. Thats all.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results