Pk Box

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
Hey, I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I'm looking for a telekinesis trick, which isn't something I've ever really looked into before. The basic idea is this: a small box is lying on the table. Suddenly, it twitches. And again. Soon, the twitches are becoming more and more violent. Just as the movement peaks, the hinged lid of the box flies open. Does anybody know any effects on the market that achieve this, or could be used to achieve this? Again, it's not a field I know much about, but if someone could point me in the right direction, that'd be fantastic.

Cheers guys :)

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
Try making some crazy setups with thread. Who knows? You might find something you like. I haven't heard anything like what you described but there is a pk box type effect called mage(s)touch. I cant remember if it has an s in the title or not. It's really expensive but check it out.

Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts
Well, I've never heard of anything like this before.... The best way I think you could achieve this effect is to just attach invisible thread onto the lid of the box. Jerk it slightly a couple times, and then fully open the lid...

Hope that helps...

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Mage's Touch will not accomplish this in the slightest.

I've never heard of anything like this. You're probably going to have to do a fair amount of research to find something to suit your needs, or you're going to have to build/have it built.

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
Thanks to everyone who offered suggestions.
I think I'm just going to play around with IT and see if anything works. I'll think of something.

Cheers again guys :)

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
Mage's Touch will not accomplish this in the slightest.

I've never heard of anything like this. You're probably going to have to do a fair amount of research to find something to suit your needs, or you're going to have to build/have it built.

I was saying that Mage's Touch accomplished pk effects and was a pk box. I never said it would accomplish what he wanted.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results