Ponta the Smith one coin

Jul 25, 2011
Berlin
This still needs lots of work. Without wanting to offend you, I would never publish a video like this on the internet... apart from far from perfect sleights, 0:29 represents the clumsy feeling throughout this video...

PS: I would recommend to take this down or replace it quite soon.

Dec 12, 2010
I mainly made this so that I could have something to mark my progress along the way. Anyway, I'm making it private or removed.

Apr 20, 2010
Private this video if you really need to keep it. You're exposing a lot of sleights here. You need to practice this a lot more.

I would agree on making this private. But I will say this: we *would* like to see videos. That's what this forum is all about: sharing, experience, and creating magic. (And dozens more, obviously.) If you want to post a video (privately) as to your progress, we'll all love to see it and give you what encouragement or criticism we can.
ps. I've seen alot worse coin magic, trust me. Keep it up, you definitely have more skill than most people on Youtube. Keep us posted. :)

I recommend trying to make the coin routine your own. How to do that I am not sure but it might start to look more natural when you like let little movements you feel comfortable with mold into the routine. Also another tip I have is be real relaxed and loose Touch and hold the coins lightly it makes it more smooth and over all better in the end

keep it up!

Mar 10, 2011
As a future tip, Casey, have a motivation. Sure, the sleights weren't that great, but what helps cover that is a motivation for your supposed actions. For example, don't have your hand waiting there in space to produce the coin right next to the hand that allegedly holds the coin, it looks layman. with some misdirection and body rotation, you can pull the coin from your pocket or anywhere else, really.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results