Post your questions for Marco Tempest!

Nathaniel Hill

Elite Member
Oct 8, 2007
Ohio
Question for Marco Tempest: What advice would you give someone who is wanting to market an effect?

Edit: I think my question would of been better to ask Chris Kenner or Calen Morelli.

Thank-you,

Nathaniel

Last edited by a moderator:

jc533436

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2011
For Marco Tempest, In most of your shows, you have a theme and some deep dialogues with the magic. How would you make sure that when people are so focused on the awesomeness of the technology, they still pay attention to your dialogues and the message you are trying to present?

magicollie

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2007
Hi Marco,

I really admire you mix of magic and technology. My question is: Do you feel there is a point where you combine magic and technology that it takes away from the tricks as people would classify every trick as some sort of technology?

jc533436

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2011
Hi Marco,

I really admire you mix of magic and technology. My question is: Do you feel there is a point where you combine magic and technology that it takes away from the tricks as people would classify every trick as some sort of technology?

Nice question!

Mar 5, 2012
Since your heavily interested in technology I've always wondered whether you have a background in it?
Such as a previous career as a Computer Programmer, etc...
Thanks.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Here's my question: As technology advances, do you think it's becoming more difficult for us as magicians to inspire wonder? Are people becoming more resistant to the experience of wonder in a world where WiFi works at 30,000 feet, FaceTime exists on every iPhone, and ShaZam knows every song?

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
If technology wasn't so powerful and as useful today as it already is, what type of magic would you be doing, and why?

Keep the questions coming guys! This interview should be very interesting. Can't wait to see it!

Dec 20, 2009
Mumbai, India
Technology is very,very magical in itself (talking to people from across the world, finding ANYTHING with a few clicks) What made you decide to take this magic to a new level? Do you think at some stage people label what you do as 'fancy computer programming and sciency stuff' does this make it less 'magical'?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results