Power Word Fall - Presentation

Sep 25, 2008
Sup guys i havent ordered this yet but how does this presentation sound??
Cant wait to go into work and go up to this young lady who loves magic and perform fall.. Gona set some items up on her desk and tell her to grab my hand and then look her directly in her eyes and ask her if she BELIEVES..
Telll her on count of 3 we both say fall and really believe that magic exsist.. Then on the count of 3 when we say fall nothing happens.. Then i look her in the eye again and tell her to forget about anything and everything that she knows about life and to let go and just believe... Then we count to 3 say fall and the magic happens... Hope this all goes as smooth as i have it planned in my head

Nov 2, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
I really like the idea of doing it once and the trick not working. It certainly works toward you with Mentalism. It really helps to build tension within an effect. Good luck, mate, hope it works just as well in performance as it does in your head.
I'm ordering 'Power Word: Fall' this weekend, make sure you tell us how it is.
Rev.

May 8, 2008
England
Nice idea mate. I reckon it could be very cool, and now I think about it, I might try this when I get PWF... If you made the object fall the first time and then got them to say fall second time round... Just an off shoot of your idea... I like the holding the hand and 'believe ideas too.
Hopefully this thread will spark up some good ideas, I know I've got a fair few. Need pay day to come around now...
:)
-S

Sep 25, 2008
Its just that paypal is a headache for me to setup at the moment.. Would be lot easier if i could just use my credit card or debit card

Nov 23, 2007
NC
Its just that paypal is a headache for me to setup at the moment.. Would be lot easier if i could just use my credit card or debit card
You dont have to set up a paypal account. They just go through paypal. I used my debit card when I ordered mine a few days back.

Its just like here or anywhere. Type in your address then your card number and your good to go.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results