Power Word: Fall

Feb 24, 2009
California
Indeed, it is Matt. :)

Murphy's has the distribution rights to this and works with paper crane. I would speak to Paper Crane to see if you can purchase from them or if you need to go through Murphys as I believe you do. :)

Dee, I appreciate the comments! Shudder is pretty darn cool too! :cool: -Matt Sconce

Hi Matt, I was able to pick up your product through Murphys I added it last week. Thanks again for the heads up on that. And Congratulations on your release... It seems to be doing really well!

Apr 7, 2009
Ok guys, i got power word fall a while ago and i watched it, and i was slightly dissapointed but i watched it more and i realized this is fantastic effect and is really well thought out if you are interested in pk effects i highly recommend this effect. Thanks Matt, nice job.

Nov 5, 2007
Ok guys, i got power word fall a while ago and i watched it, and i was slightly dissapointed but i watched it more and i realized this is fantastic effect and is really well thought out if you are interested in pk effects i highly recommend this effect. Thanks Matt, nice job.

Thanks! I am glad you ended up enjoying it. :) It is a powerful effect. I am giving you an inside scoop. I am coming out with something very soon through Paper Crane that is the closest I have ever come to "Real PK Magic". I can't wait to get it out there and see what people do with it! More info to come.;)
-Matt Sconce

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results