Pressure Ideas?

Nov 4, 2007
Hello All,

Just wondering if anyone thought of any other cool Pressure ideas? Maybe something in a whole new direction. (Yes, we know the condom idea already) Any other practical uses that you came up with other than a cell phone?

Nov 4, 2007
very cool idea, I just tried and you could use a water balloon and a coin. Sign and put in balloon? It could work.

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
I don't see a need for signing anything unless it's a common object (i.e., a single card out of the deck); things like cell phones, wallets, etc. are personal items and the effect is amazing enough.

Some of my ideas include:

- Card in balloon
- Deck in balloon
- Card from balloon
- Card used in trick (i.e. ACR) found inside object (i.e., wallet) that has been in the balloon since the beginning
- Coins, bills to balloon
- Personal items (i.e., watches, wallets, glasses, rings.
- Eating out: grab someone's chicken strip, fry, soda bottle, etc. and perform Pressure.
- Take someone's soda can, [sealed!] Cup of Noodles, etc. and Pressure-ify it.

That's it for now. Goodnight.

Sep 20, 2008
how bout a happy meal toy inside a balloon?

And if you have happy meal toys lying around, you're sad.

*raises hand*

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Some great ideas mentioned already in this thread. In the PRESSURE DVD, DG talks about using the Pressure technique to make a spectator's wallet appear inside of a balloon at a party once before.

The possibilities with this are literally endless. I think that the cell phone is a powerful element as it is a personal object that need not be signed to be linked to the spectator's subconscious, but it's the tip of the iceberg of potential ideas.

Jun 2, 2008
Hello All,

Just wondering if anyone thought of any other cool Pressure ideas? Maybe something in a whole new direction. (Yes, we know the condom idea already) Any other practical uses that you came up with other than a cell phone?

Lmfao new way of putting on a condom :L

Yes very inopropriate

Sep 2, 2007
I'v been trying to think of a way to put a soda can inside and perform sinful then cut the can out of the balloon and open it to finish sinful. thoughts?

I disagree. it'as too much. why would you put the can in the baloon? it's lesss organic and seems like the baloon is part of the method.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results