Queens routine

hey man, you are making the same mistake that i did. you are posting too many videos. take the time to learn one effect to perfection, then upload it and post it on the forums. because all of your effects are good, but they could be a lot better.

just think about it.

Cheers.

Alright... you really need to stop putting the clipshift into your videos, cuae it is no where near perfect yet.... it is almost exposure the way you do it. and you really need to work on this effect. it seems like you just learned it and about ten mintues later you filmed it. because it really wasnt that good. take your time. magic is about atonishement, and to tell you the truth, this performance was not aastonishing at all. please work on all aspects of the tricks. and im not trying to put you down in any of these comments. im just telling you what you need to work on.

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
hey man, you are making the same mistake that i did. you are posting too many videos. take the time to learn one effect to perfection, then upload it and post it on the forums. because all of your effects are good, but they could be a lot better.

just think about it.

Cheers.

exactly, in the last 3 days you've uploaded 9 videos. learn each trick perfectly before you perform/film it.

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
Ok. I am going to be totally honest with you, because it is time that we start telling things for what they really are. Sure you post this video on youtube, and you get comments like, "DUUUDE. TRAYDZ wit me, I got all da E tricks, we can trade!" and "THAT WAS KILLA smooooth!

But honestly... all I can say is "PUKE".

You are filming from a perfect eagle eye, straight down view, which is almost the perfect view for all of the sleights you are using, and YET, you still have to shift your stance back and forth back and forth, to hide your horrible angles. The only thing does is yell out, "I'm doing a move, try and catch it."

Now... if you were uploading these videos to Vimeo, with a password, and asking for critique, then there would be ZERO problem, because then I could respect you for trying to get some adequate feedback on how to improve, but ALL you do is ignore what people tell you, film another half-a$$ed video with mediocre executed sleights, and look for quick easy fame.

People need to stop coddling these kids, and put them in their place, because they honestly do not know how to respect magic. They want to turn it into another typical "fast food," "disposable," "get rich quick", "find easy fame" sell-out hobby.

Let's stop it eh?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results