Question about cardistry

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Has anyone ever thought that a flourisher's audience consists primarily of other people who flourish?

We practice and get really good, we enjoy it so there are no regrets, we show other people who do the same thing so that they can enjoy it. I don't know about anyone else, but nothing inspires and motivates me to practice more than watching someone else flourish.

It's enjoyable to watch for me, fun to do, if laymen don't want to watch then they can walk away.
It doesn't hurt my feelings, almost like trying to get my girlfriend to watch Lacrosse. She tried to once and didn't understand...got bored and picked up a book. It didn't hurt my feelings any. She tried and isn't into it, big deal.

Maybe I'm special...
:/ -Rik

Aug 24, 2008
Greece
Geez, that was kinda harsh =/

well i actually hate watching footbal on tv. I just cant stand it. Everyone in my family is watching (especially when liverpool is playong) and i am upstairs ,in my room listening to music and flourishing.Though i dont have a problem watching my friends play football ,they suck and it is really fun watching them (even better than watching a Jay Sankey funny vid on youtube).......lol

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
well i actually hate watching footbal on tv. I just cant stand it. Everyone in my family is watching (especially when liverpool is playong) and i am upstairs ,in my room listening to music and flourishing.Though i dont have a problem watching my friends play football ,they suck and it is really fun watching them (even better than watching a Jay Sankey funny vid on youtube).......lol
I see you're from greece haha.. you meant soccer... lol
i thuoght you meant american football haha my bad =P

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results