Question About Shipping

Nov 7, 2008
I'm sorry if this isn't the right part of the forum I should be posting it in, but I thought it would be best to post this here..So I was about to buy some Bicycles a few days ago , but when I clicked on "get shipping estimate" and entered my country and post code, it said there are only 2 methods of shipping : "UPS Worldwide Saver" and "UPS Worldwide Expedited".I've always ordered my cards from here, and till now there was always the "FCM" method if I remember correctly, and it costed about 20 $, while the UPS ones cost around a hundred.What I wanted to ask is if that's temporarily and if the old ways of shipping will be back.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Dec 12, 2009
London Uk
Wow, I just posted a ticket about this in the support section, I will pm you if i get and answer.
But yeah, I wanted to get some new decks and LIT then I saw the shipping was almost double my total. Again I pm you if i get anything :D

It seems that most places are now shipping with UPS. Yesterday I got my Arcanes from Elusionist. Shipping 6 decks from California to Canada cost me 20$. Because it is international shipping it costs way more. Ellusionist ships greater distances than my order though because it was internation the price went way up. Thats what I know but I could be wrong *shrug* not much to do to fix it.

Jan 13, 2008
canadamagic: They are saying $20 is the normal cost for them...now, it's costing around $100 (or twice the total of what the products are worth). This is because there are apparently less shipping options compared to usual.

Kira: It sounds like there must be an error, definitely submit a ticket. I order internationally all the time, and never choose UPS shipping anymore (as they charge a ridiculous brokerage fee; $40+ for UPS' brokerage fee, $5 for USPS/Canada Post's brokerage fee). There should definitely be an alternate option for you, so be sure to send in a support ticket (don't just wait for someone else to do so; do it yourself, as well--it also lets the support team know how serious of an issue it is if there are more people submitting tickets about the issue).

Edit: I tried adding a brick of cards to my cart, and it would cost me about $60* to ship them here to Canada. I then added a single DVD, and it, too, would cost about $60* (the DVD costs $45).

* Note that I mean either $20 shipping with $40 brokerage fee, or $60 shipping with (apparently) free brokerage.

I'll be submitting a ticket, as I'd like to actually order that DVD.

Last edited by a moderator:
canadamagic: They are saying $20 is the normal cost for them...now, it's costing around $100 (or twice the total of what the products are worth). This is because there are apparently less shipping options compared to usual.

Kira: It sounds like there must be an error, definitely submit a ticket. I order internationally all the time, and never choose UPS shipping anymore (as they charge a ridiculous brokerage fee; $40+ for UPS' brokerage fee, $5 for USPS/Canada Post's brokerage fee). There should definitely be an alternate option for you, so be sure to send in a support ticket (don't just wait for someone else to do so; do it yourself, as well--it also lets the support team know how serious of an issue it is if there are more people submitting tickets about the issue).

Edit: I tried adding a brick of cards to my cart, and it would cost me about $60* to ship them here to Canada. I then added a single DVD, and it, too, would cost about $60* (the DVD costs $45).

* Note that I mean either $20 shipping with $40 brokerage fee, or $60 shipping with (apparently) free brokerage.

I'll be submitting a ticket, as I'd like to actually order that DVD.

Oh I was way off, that does suck

Jan 13, 2008
No reply from theory11 so far, sent a ticket about 4 days ago, still nothing
I don't believe they operate during the weekends. So, give it a bit more time, heh. As well, they probably have a number of support tickets to respond to. Patience. :)

Nov 7, 2008
Yes, they did fix it.Thank you a lot to everyone who cared to responce and to theory 11 for fixing this. :)

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Just a note that this was a technical error in our shopping cart system - and it has since been resolved! We appreciate your patience tremendously. If the same problem persists for any of you, simply respond to this thread and we'll look into it ASAP.

In the future, feel free to contact me directly (via PM) with any issues you may encounter - or file a support ticket here for the swiftest response: http://www.theory11.com/support/

Thanks again guys!

Jan 13, 2008
Just to add to what's been said, I got a response today as well, noting that there was an error in the system, and they've cleared it up. Awesome stuff, T11; that was a quick fix, indeed. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results