Question for Dan and Dave...

well, recently I got some information that the magic world will freak about if it is true. I heard that Dan and Dave are making a forth DVD that goes along with the trilogy. I heard it is called, "And then Some".

So the order of DVD's would go: Tricks. Flourishes, Everythingelse, Andthensome.

Now, this would be cool but I don't know if it is true so don't count on it.

So I would like for Dan and Dave to answer this question if they can. D & D the floor is all yours now.

Dylan P.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
well, recently I got some information that the magic world will freak about if it is true. I heard that Dan and Dave are making a forth DVD that goes along with the trilogy. I heard it is called, "And then Some".

So the order of DVD's would go: Tricks. Flourishes, Everythingelse, Andthensome.

Now, this would be cool but I don't know if it is true so don't count on it.

So I would like for Dan and Dave to answer this question if they can. D & D the floor is all yours now.

Dylan P.

this is old news. what i want to know is what happened to the surfaced teaser we were promised. it never showed up. any answer db?

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
I think it was a joke.

First, the style of the name tricksandflourishesandeverythingelse was actually from an album name. I can't remember it though.

Second, It wouldn't be called the Trilogy.

Third, what would it have?

It's not a joke... the album name was not tricksandflourishesandeverythingelse... it was a similar kind of name from one of Propellerhead's album.

Apr 28, 2008
Well I'm 100 percent sure it's not a joke. In one of there newsletters they even confirmed that they are making a fourth disc. Also trilogy stands for more than jsut three. True that most people think the "tri" in "trilogy" means three discs. True but it also means a sort of series of things. Kind of like the star wars trilogy. There are six movies not three.

Actually it does refer to 3 discs, but they aren't going to choose to not make another one simply because it would cause a problem with the name.
Also, there are 2 Star Wars trilogy's with 3 films in each one, the original trilogy and the prequel trilogy.

Nov 29, 2007
Atlanta, GA
As it has been said, yes a trilogy is only three things...

Dictionary.com ahoy (in case you aren't convinced ;D)!

tril·o·gy-
1. a series or group of three plays, novels, operas, etc., that, although individually complete, are closely related in theme, sequence, or the like.
2. (in ancient Greek drama) a series of three complete and usually related tragedies performed at the festival of Dionysus and forming a tetralogy with the satyr play.
3. a group of three related things.

Just wanted to clear that up :)

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Also trilogy stands for more than jsut three. True that most people think the "tri" in "trilogy" means three discs. True but it also means a sort of series of things. Kind of like the star wars trilogy. There are six movies not three.

Oh my God. Absolutely no clue whatsoever.

The fourth disc was confirmed quite a while ago, I believe. It'll probably be a mixture of things that didn't quite make the cut into one of the original three discs. The name somewhat suggests that this will be the case.

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Hehe:p I was too lazy to check the dictionary so I just wrote a bunch of bs.:D So what happened to that surface teaser they promised?

That really isn't helpful, especially when there are people at these forums that have English as their second language.

I can't seem to find it.

Link or it didn't happen.

How forceful you are, Shadow260. Such a perfect specimen of manhood. So... dominant.

Unfortunately I do not have a link for you. But I'm sure someone else could be of service.

1. andthensome was announced long ago in their newsletter.
2. It would be a addon to the Trilogy, so technicalyl its the Trilogy + andthensome. So it's still a Trilogy.
3. Regardless, no one takes "Trilogy" seriously, I mean Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy come as a "Trilogy in 4 Parts".
4. Who cares, new stuff :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results