Quick Prophet Question...

Jan 23, 2008
I was wondering if you get the download of Prophet if the gimmick is something you make at home or you will have to wait for it to come in the mail and have to pay shipping for it Thanks!

Nov 8, 2007
I have a quick question as well:

How many of the bills can you hand out before and after the effect?

Thanks.

Jul 21, 2008
Ohio
What I do, is as soon as the change has happened, I hand out one and do what Tom does and ask is this bill real? Check it out for me. So its just kind of a subconscious thing telling them that all are normal, unless you have a heckler.

Sep 2, 2007
How many of the bills can you hand out before and after the effect?
Yup -- as Daugava stated, you can hand out almost all of the bills, except one. I usually allow two or three of the bills to be examined -- and it works wonders. If you hand out more, you never know if you'll get your money back. ;)

Cheers,
JTM

Nov 8, 2007
Thanks for the replies, guys. After thinking on buying this for quite a long time I decided to go ahead and buy the DVD/download tonight. Just finished watching it and man, do I SOOOO NOT regret it. This is a great rendition/handling of Page's effect. Tom and T11 really did a nice job with this.

Can't wait to get this one down.

Jul 21, 2008
Ohio
Thanks for the replies, guys. After thinking on buying this for quite a long time I decided to go ahead and buy the DVD/download tonight. Just finished watching it and man, do I SOOOO NOT regret it. This is a great rendition/handling of Page's effect. Tom and T11 really did a nice job with this.

Can't wait to get this one down.

It's definitely my favorite bill change, not only visually, to watch, but perform also. :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results