Quitting The Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2008
Stop complaining. Really. Just some people are a bit too aggressive or rude or aggressive or whatever doesn't mean everyone is. What would leaving do?

Sep 1, 2007
Yeah I'm prolly gonna outie soon. I'm a nobody so I doubt anyone will care, just sayin.

Leon you still gonna be at UC?

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
There's just too much bulls**t in here.

So there, have fun.

Expect that wherever you go. Whatever forum and the real world.
Dont be weak and suck it up.
If theres too much bulls**t then be the one that doesnt post bull.
Your resolving nothing by leaving or saying that you are.

Sep 20, 2008
Not to be an ass about it- but announcing that you're leaving is either baiting for more flame, or just plain attention seeking. (ive done that on other forums too.)

Anyways now that's said and done, you seem like a cool guy, and i totally agree anyways. Its really full of ****.

Good luck

I do not understand why you all would be leaving for good, just turn into lurks and check on the forum every week or once a month. Also the announcing you are leaving is getting old, if you really feel there is to much bs here, good luck trying out other forums, internet communities, and etc. If you quit here I really don't care, just know this if you are quitting because of the BS I sure as heck hope you don't quit your life, because if you can't handle BS on a forum I highly doubt you will cope in your life.

(sigh) See what happens when people like Daniel Madison decide to make a big deal out of taking a personal break? Now everybody else is going to try and make a big deal out of leaving the forum or magic world or otherwise. You don't need an announcement.

Oh for... people have been making a big deal when they leave since before Daniel, he didn't do anything new. It was just more public than some regular on the forums.

You're gonna find bull$h!t no matter where you go. You don't stop going outside because you stepped in dog s***. You go home, run your shoe under some hot water, spray it with some disinfectant, and watch out for the next pile.

Sep 1, 2007
what is your guys problems? I love this website! before theory11 I didn't know what cardistry was. now it's the epicenter. I've even seen the forum move up three spots in the list to uh, above coin magic. it used to be below coin magic. so , in conclusion I love this forum and all of you, especially Leon if he's still here to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results