Quitting The Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
shut up.... go practice.

Win :D

Idk why everyone is being so rude. Hes making a point, probably in the hopes that the community will change. But it wont and we all know that.

Besides, Leon gets enough attention already:D

Bye man, we'll miss you.

@Trash- are you being serious? Cause you tend to bash T11 alot. Just asking, not tryin to argue or anything.

Sep 1, 2007
This is probably my last post in a whhhhile. With that, I leave you with some words.

Don't practice. You guys shouldn't waste your time. You see I used to stick up for the new guys and help em out. But with douchy comments like the ones made in the hindu tornado thread by praeveotongwhateverthehellhisnameis, I can't find a reason to do so anymore. I'll be at UC...

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Guys,

As unfortunate as it is when a fellow member of this community leaves (especially one that contributes to the forums as much as you guys do), I don't feel there's any need to create a thread announcing your departure. If you'd like to contact members privately and inform them of the situation, please feel free to do so.

With that said, we'll miss seeing you around here Leon! Please don't ever hesitate to contact me personally (via PM) if you have an issue with the forums and how they're being managed - or with another member. I'm always open to listening to and discussing any comments, ideas, and/or criticism.

Shoot me a PM and we'll chat it up! Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results