Rapture

Jun 4, 2012
Rapture looks amazing, but im guessing this isnt very examinable? Right after the illusionhow dirty do you end to continue performing other tricks?

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
Well I'm guessing most people wouldnt know just yet seeing as it just came out. I bought it the minute it came out and I havent received it yet. I'm sure we'll be seeing a bunch of reviews for the new releases very soon.

Jun 16, 2012
I have rapture, the gimmick is easy to make at home, about coming with the DVD I don't know.
Also in the end Edward shows you how to clean up and continue to perform whatever you want.

,ilusiv3

Jul 23, 2009
As far as practicality and clean up, this trick is as practical, visual, and clean as they come. He and I were in an online jam and the first time he showed me this I asked him to do it again. Then he proceeded to go into the Uprising and I was blown away. The "clean up" is super easy.

Oct 22, 2010
As far as practicality and clean up, this trick is as practical, visual, and clean as they come. He and I were in an online jam and the first time he showed me this I asked him to do it again. Then he proceeded to go into the Uprising and I was blown away. The "clean up" is super easy.

Im glad you like the trick. :)

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
You are a little dirty, but you can easily preform many other tricks with the gimmick in the deck. It is also quite easy to ditch the gimmicks with a simple move.

micheal123

Banned
Jul 25, 2012
Well! It really makes a great and amazing look. There logo, rapture type city looks like old historical places. In short it is incredible … And create some different events. Which we cannot make.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results