Real Life Bullet Catch - Daniel Madison

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
You'll probably never see a bullet, because it would have been disposed of when they removed it from his hand. Things covered in blood are a biohazard, not a souvenier. They're not going to clean it up for him and be like, "Here you go!"

is that UK policy cause i have a few friends with things that have been "removed" surgically. One was hit with a stray arrow, another has a surgical pin that was removed, and another has 11 bb's from a stray shotgun blast. Besides, he should definitely have a medical report.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Still though,he was sixteen.not even interested in magic or performing until yyeeeaaars later.
Why the hell would you keep the bullet anyway?
Its obvious that it ocurred to him now since he's in magic and we hear in our history of bullet catches.
He's probably moved on from this. To him it was just posting a video of interest and that was it. Yet people here love to dish and gossip for weeks about small details. They're worse than prebubescent girls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
Still though,he was sixteen.not even interested in magic or performing until yyeeeaaars later.
Why the hell would you keep the bullet anyway?
Its obvious that it ocurred to him now since he isnt magic and we hear in our history of bullet catches.
He's probably moved on from this. To him it was just posting a video of interest and that was it. Yet people here love to dish and gossip for weeks about small details. They're worse than prebubescent girls.

wow, lets not let this degrade into rude remarks and adolescent mud slinging. I dont think it matters if your into magic or not, if you get shot, survive and have a bullet in your hand, its something you gonna hang on to, i know people who still have casts, its a momento. Besides all im saying is its awfully convenient that after he makes such a big deal about taking a break from creating he suddenly has this story make an appearance, a thoroughly doubtful story with absolutely no evidence to its truth, appear at a time where he wants to be left alone by people. All i said is it sounds like a load of "propaganda" crap meant to build up his image and mystique EVEN more and that without some type of tangible evidence im simply going to have to call shananigans. why post a blurry, picture that shows at best a light patch of skin which could be anything when you could just as easily post a medical report or a picture of a bullet or a newspaper clipping. sounds like something that would be in the paper anyways...

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
wow, lets not let this degrade into rude remarks and adolescent mud slinging. I dont think it matters if your into magic or not, if you get shot, survive and have a bullet in your hand, its something you gonna hang on to, i know people who still have casts, its a momento. Besides all im saying is its awfully convenient that after he makes such a big deal about taking a break from creating he suddenly has this story make an appearance, a thoroughly doubtful story with absolutely no evidence to its truth, appear at a time where he wants to be left alone by people. All i said is it sounds like a load of "propaganda" crap meant to build up his image and mystique EVEN more and that without some type of tangible evidence im simply going to have to call shananigans. why post a blurry, picture that shows at best a light patch of skin which could be anything when you could just as easily post a medical report or a picture of a bullet or a newspaper clipping. sounds like something that would be in the paper anyways...

Random shooting isnt important enough to be in the papers. I dont recall anything in my post coming off as rude,I wasnt even angry when writing it. I wasnt referring to you about the prebubescent girls,It was everyone complaining in general.
Not everyone is nostalgic. I sure am not. I didnt keep any of the shells.
I dont recall him saying he wants to be left alone by people,just that he is taking a break from creating magic and running "the biz"(his website)
He's got time on his hands now so he's making videos and messing around.Thats all it appears to be for me.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results