Recommendation

Sep 2, 2007
"Hey all, I was wondering if any of you can recommend any DVD's on hard-hitting/impromptu card magic. Anything in the Intermediate-advanced(or heck even beginner ^_^) range. I've been out of the loop for awhile, and been wanting an upgrade from what I currently have(won't stop performing the stuff i love of course). Looking for stuff mostly many haven't heard of(CC1 and 2, Ninja 1 and 2...are very common here it seems), anything beside E will be greatly appreciated as well, cause E is great, but it's not the one-stop shop for all things related to magic. If anyone wants to PM me, by all means feel free. The last thing I want is anyone getting modded for mention someplace I can get something cause someone else hates it(many will get this...but whatever)

And please as a personal favor, I would very much appreciate it, if people are gonna post on here just to say "Use the search feature," Cause that can be one of the most annoying things to read.It's also not very convenient to look through thousands of posts just to see if my question is answered. I'd rather you not post at all. Thanks you guys for your time :)"

I posted this same question on the E forums, and to no surprise, got the typical run-around. i guess now you can only ask questions on products they sell which I thought was pure crap to tell you the truth. So I'm gonna try my luck here at T11. So any one who can help me out here, I greatly appreciate it. If anything pm me. Thanks guys

May 19, 2008
manchester
dont use the search feature...... (lol)

anyway... for CARD magic their is loads of stuff i guess...

d+m stuff (daniel madison)

stigmata (E)

indecent (E)

theirs loads more but you know....

anyway

cya

Nov 23, 2007
NC
If your looking for Intermediate-advanced as you say then you would be a good canidate for disk two on the Trilogy by Dan and Dave. You can read some of the reviews of it in te review section here.

Sep 1, 2007
Why wouldn't you get books? I'd recommend the Art Of Astonishment books 1-3 by Paul Harris. They're jam-packed with killer material. Also, if you're serious about card magic I'd recommend the Revolutionary Card Technique by Ed Marlo.

May 17, 2008
Well there is the stuff here at t11 that you could get (I greatly recomend 5 speed It's an amazing effect) you could get D+M 1-2-3notes there great. Dan and dave tricks its a bit harder to do them.There is the cheat series by Richard Turner its expensive but very good Indecent From E, I am sure there are a lot more just to lazy to post anmore!:D

Sep 1, 2007
Missouri
Go over to dananddave.com and check out Surfaced by Chad Nelson and Kevin Ho's new notes that are coming out. Might have to wait a bit for them but I am willing to bet they are going to be superb.

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
Real Secrets of magic - David Stone

Project - Daniel Garcia

I know this is sold at E but anway.

Card College is good too! :)

Sep 2, 2007
Wow, thanx for the input guys :) Yeah at E it took them a whole day just to tell me "Buy things and maybe you'll get lucky." Their forums are trash now, to say the least. I've been eyeing Stone's DVD's but are they mostly restaurant work or no? Talk about Tricks by Joshua Jay also looks pretty good as well, I just don't know too much about them. Money is tight(as usual) so i don't wanna just buy something I'll regret. Thanks again guys...I'm stick to these forums more often ^_^

Sep 2, 2007
Well there is the stuff here at t11 that you could get (I greatly recomend 5 speed It's an amazing effect) you could get D+M 1-2-3notes there great. Dan and dave tricks its a bit harder to do them.There is the cheat series by Richard Turner its expensive but very good Indecent From E, I am sure there are a lot more just to lazy to post anmore!:D

D+M 1,2,3 notes? Where can I find that, to check it out?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results