ReviewXCM presents Theory11 deck review

Jan 31, 2008
Oh damn Fletch! That is the most hilarious review i've seen since the Wynn one (lol), so funny when you stick the deck in the blender :D put this in the media section.... Totally made my day :D:):D

Oct 8, 2007
Haha love it! It lives up to the hype, if there was any.

(This is C)S)

EDIT: Oh yeah, no one will believe that you're doing those cuts at the end. xxGOBxxBLUTHxx aka Jay

D

Deleted member 2755

I loved the corny jokes in the beginning. :)

I am a bit sad about the warps. :( However, I haven't had an experience that was too bad with them. For displays, I love doing displays such as the WERM, Lethal X, or (when I learn it :)) the Leno Cut. It's my favorite deck to do a display with. I also like the finish better than normal bikes, but it does probably effect the ability to do some XCM moves.

If you are into magic though, Guardians and Centurions are great all around! Magicians will not be disappointed AT ALL. XCMers though may say otherwise. They seem like an average deck to them.

-Doug

Nov 1, 2007
Haha love it! It lives up to the hype, if there was any.

(This is C)S)

EDIT: Oh yeah, no one will believe that you're doing those cuts at the end. xxGOBxxBLUTHxx aka Jay

He never once said that he was the one doing the cuts. He told us on Decknique that he was waiting for Jay's footage so he could edit the video.

Sep 1, 2007
@guardian/CS... anybody that knows me wouldn't think for a second that was me doing those :D Jay also provided that SICK waterfall drop midway through BTW.

edit: rotflmao ampersand, and thanks

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results