Riffle Pass

Jun 22, 2009
Props man I have seen alot of people post videos of the riffle pass and your's was very clean

Sep 1, 2007
Very nice, very smooth.

One thing I noticed though is that this video is shot from above, which is fine. But in a real performance scenario, you wouldn't be viewing the deck directly from above; spectators would more than likely be looking at the deck diagonally downwards if that makes sense, so it would be nice to see a video from the spectator's point of view for a more in-depth feedback.

But, as it is, it looks as though you have very good technique, keep it up! :)

Aug 3, 2009
dude that is disgusting. The last ones with the deck face up were flawless, your hands are definitely quicker than my eyes. Is the handling for the riffle pass the same as the two handed shift just sped up, or do i have it all wrong?

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
are you kidding me...? haven't seen this clean pass in a very long time... props, dude.

Oct 1, 2009
Florida
Seriously, that is amazing. I've been working on the pass for a pretty short time, and I was starting to get impressed with myself.

Yeah... I need a LOT more practice. I thought the vid from above was good, but the spectator angle stuff sort of erased my brain. How the...?!?!?

By comparison, my pass looks like I'm loading small chickens into a cup and balls routine. Nice job.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results