RIOT and Fallen

May 7, 2010
i saw the preview for riot the other day and i think its the same trick as daniel garcia fallen has any1 else noticed it
or maybe they do it different ways

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
in addition riot is one handed and fallen is two handed.

edit.

i will say one thing though. I own both riot and fallen and to be honest... i don't use either. When i need an effect that has that look and feel to it i almost always use Shifty by Chris Kenner. I just prefer the look and the mechanics of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 20, 2009
near paris
card rise

i have riot and i know how fallen is doing, riot looks good on camera , in real life i don' t know how you can do it !
almost same thing for fallen except there is no gimmick , i agree try chris kenner handling, or raise rise by ray kosby (very hard, but ...) or lady rise by chris mayhew (easier and very good)

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
i have riot and i know how fallen is doing, riot looks good on camera , in real life i don' t know how you can do it !
almost same thing for fallen except there is no gimmick , i agree try chris kenner handling, or raise rise by ray kosby (very hard, but ...) or lady rise by chris mayhew (easier and very good)

It's called the Lazy Rise, not the Lady Rise. The lady rise is both a Japanese song, and what my missus does when - never mind. It's a Japanese song.

Also, it's called managing angles.

May 17, 2009
United Kingdom
Personally I find Riot a bit iffy however I have used it occasionally and fallen I like too however they are both tricks that are debated as to proper use for laymen :)
Josh

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results