Roadrunner Cull by Kostya Kimlat

Jul 31, 2011
LA LA land
Hi guys, I've been eyeing this dvd for a long time, but I noticed that there are 2 volumes. I'm debating over what I should do. Should I:

buy vol.1&2 together,

just buy 1, get good at, or master the cull, then buy 2,

or is vol.2 a waste of time and money and just buy 1?

I don't know what to do! Does anyone own the dvds, and can give me a good answer?

Nov 8, 2007
Hey there.

I'd go ahead and get both.

The first volume teaches all the basics of the cull to get you up and running. It also has the best tricks on it out of the two volumes. The second volume, however, really goes into some great teaching to fine tune the move based on what you already know from the first volume. After a bit of practice with volume one, you're going to want the knowledge on volume two pretty soon. It also has some great footage of Kostya teaching the cull to two magicians new to the move. A lot of questions you may have after watching volume one and practicing the move for a while are answered on volume two. For me my cull really came together after I had watched and worked with both volumes.

It's a great move and I use it quite often now. Kostya also does an excellent job teaching it. My advice would be buy both, work with volume one for a month or so, then open up volume two and polish further.

Hope that helps.

Jul 31, 2011
LA LA land
Hey, thanks! How long should I wait to watch vol. 2 after watching vol. 1? What I mean is should I already have a decent cull before doing to 2, or should I watch them both on the same day without even touching a deck of cards?

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
In my opinion I wouldn't suggest opening them up at the same time. You'll end up confusing yourself. Spend a few months slowly working on the first DVD and learning the Cull and some of the other sleights on it for awhile. Then when you feel ready, I'd say go work on the 2nd DVD.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results