Routine setup

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Hey,

Need so help on my routine setup and I was wondering if anybody can help me out. Here the list of tricks I know.

Biddle
Sloppy shuffle triumph
Blind
ACR
Gypsy Thread
Blueprint
Sandwhich effect
Invisble reverse
Ace trick
Kick @$$ card trick
2CM

Well normally I start Invisble reverse then sandwhich effect. Since I bougth Gypsy thread I plan it to be my Final trick.

Jul 13, 2009
I thank you for listing the material you know, may I also direct you in this direction?
http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=21044&highlight=routine

It contains some good tips *cough RD cough* so it looks like you mostly have a card heavy history so stick with cards. I would not put gypsy thread in there as part of a routine because it is too different in my opinion. How are you going to transition into gypsy is the point I am trying to make.

You could do the Biddle trick then use the same card and do an incredibly short ambitious sequence maybe only two reveals then maybe an in the hands spectator sandwich? If you have AOA the books volume 1 the trick "illusion" may play well as a climax, (perhaps making the card appear on a spectator or use a stooge to place it somewhere impossible.

I am not to familiar with the other effects but I will give it a go anyway, do a sloppy shuffle triumph with four aces. I suggest though you take advice that I heard Harry Lorayne, produce the aces in a magical fashion instead of running through the pack taking the time to pull them out then shuffle them back into the deck only to find them again. Plus an extra production will lengthen the effect that you already know.

Now I this may or may not be what you are looking for but its here if you want it you may take it.

Jul 14, 2008
I was about to direct you to my thread of where I had a question about routines, but it seems that Keokesilverfang beat me to it, :D RDChopper has a great useful tips that you should read into it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results