Rubber Band Tricks

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Guys once I put my kids to bed I will post what I use. I am going to post a pic. I buy the brite yellow 19's in bulk so that I do not have to get the box from office depot or office max and get all the other odd and end bands.

These things are latex free and super soft and light.

I have a manager at a rubber company break open his huge shipment before they mix them with the other sizes and colors.

Last edited by a moderator:

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Yes...these are the Alliance Brites but what I was trying to say is that you can bulk order just the 19's in yellow instead of a lot of you guys who are buying the assorted box full.

Those of you who haven't tried them they are great and I enjoy them because they are a very close match to Wong's Star Gazer Bands and Paul Harris Souvenir Bands.

Sep 3, 2007
Yes...these are the Alliance Brites but what I was trying to say is that you can bulk order just the 19's in yellow instead of a lot of you guys who are buying the assorted box full.

Those of you who haven't tried them they are great and I enjoy them because they are a very close match to Wong's Star Gazer Bands and Paul Harris Souvenir Bands.

Those yellow bands are good. How would I get a whole box of them?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results