Aug 24, 2017
Morning Guys and Girls,

Hope my short post finds you well. My name is Connor and i am new to Theory11 and any magic forum in general however, like most of you, i have indeed spent hours pouring over peoples posts soaking up everyone else knowledge.

I have been playing with playing cards for many many years now and fancied sinking my teeth into something new.

So i welcomed the rubiks cube into my life.

About 2 months ago i picked up a Rubiks cube for the first time and decided i would invest some time into learning how to solve it, then i would learn as much as i could by watching and reading other magicians on this topic and learn what i could. The only restraint that I had was that what ever i was using had to be a standard cube and no gimmicks involved.

Below is 2 short videos of some effects i have been working on with the cube.

I am just looking for general feedback and advice as i plan to make a few more videos for my Youtube Channel. I am looking to hear from people who know the cube well and preform effects that could offer up some advice on making things look smoother or more 'magicial' and the reader who has never seen a cube before could offer there thoughts on how i could improve the below videos and just general feedback would be great.

Please enjoy and let me know all and any thoughts.

Knozz

xox

Apr 26, 2013
I liked the little flourishes you ended with in the second video, but the first video said unavailable.

Aug 24, 2017
Morning Noel,

Many thanks, I am looking to add some more Flourishes to this little routine, i suppose the idea of doing magic using the cube is to seem a little more 'Showey Off'' then you may with a pack of cards.

I would love to add a Vanish at the end however i am not sure how i can include this without the use of either a gimmick or Lappin. Any Ideas?

- The first video was taken down by Youtube due to copyright in the music that I used.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results