Sandwich

Mar 29, 2009
This is the sandwich routine I put together taking pieces from other effects of this kind. Hope you like it.

[video=youtube;fNU49OwEjZk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNU49OwEjZk&list=UU9Sg54ZNa2qMmMlDvTJcqoA&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

May 21, 2011
Bedford, England
Really nice mate! You performed the routine extremely well. My advice to make this routine even better is to mess around with the order that the tricks are performed in. For instance, I would swap the opening effect for the closing effect.

I feel your opener was the strongest effect in the routine, thus making it great to finish with. Even though I love the Two Card Catch Sandwich you did, I felt that was the weakest of the bunch but good enough to open the routine.

Just my two cents. Hope that helps.

Apr 29, 2012
i love sandwhich effects. they are my favorite type of magic, and i thin this video takes words and makes them better.

Mar 29, 2009
Thanks to everybody. It really makes me proud seeing the routine is appreciated.

Really nice mate! You performed the routine extremely well. My advice to make this routine even better is to mess around with the order that the tricks are performed in. For instance, I would swap the opening effect for the closing effect.

You are right. I'll be working on this idea.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results