Saturday Night Contest - 30 Seconds of Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2011
Middle of nowhere NY
Here is mine....about 100 color changes in roughly 29 seconds. I say about a hundred because 1) the second deck is not a complete deck and 2) I messed up a little bit on a few of the changes and the method is visible. I'm hoping/praying that this doesn't invalide my entire entry, but only those few changes, which takes the number down a little.

On a second note, while this is a serious entry in the aspect that it'd be cool to win, I know what I'm performing here isn't really a color change but more of a move with a specific camera angle...well, it's sort of just a ridiculous idea, but I had fun with it, and I laugh when I see the video. Again, if my entry is invalidated, well, c'est la vie, but ya never know ;)

Third note: changes occur from 0:19 until 0:48.

Fourth (final, haha): sorry for the size of the video. I don't actually have a video camera other than my mom's iPad, which does shoot video, but sometimes the video size gets awkward.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KaDfa7_h1w&feature=plcp

Thanks for reading and good luck to all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 22, 2011
California
? I video taped it on my droid x bro? and my computer is a piece of crap and I don't actually own video editing software so.... and as for the time there was time before and after the color changing section. the snap change at the end was just because and it wasn't an extra change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results