Saturday Night Contest - Breaking a Record

I'm not sure if this counts or not, because I didn't technically set the record tonight. But I've been wanting to show it off anyways. I have the world's largest collection of ducks drawn by famous magicians. I started this endeavor at TAOM2010, in the hopes to stand out from the rest of the fanboys asking for autographs. The ducks are
(In order):

Max Maven
Daniel Garcia
Jeff McBride
Marcus Eddie
Dave Buck
Chad Long
Dan Buck
Jason England
Bill Malone (My favorite duck.)
Eric DeCamps
Pop Haden
Richard Garriot
Jonathan Penndragon
John Cornelius.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFtWwrhSVD8 (Sorry for poor quality.)

Sep 6, 2010
only my elbow not my hand. it does require strength to balance 64 decks of cards on your arm tho.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
These videos were super fun to watch! I loved them all! UnknownMagician, your spread was awesome and a bit like domino's. It reminded me of that OK GO music video where the chain of events happen one after another. demon5magic, your collection is clearly a record and unique - I love it. 08tennis, your flirtatious video was slick.

All of them were great. One video in particular swept us (and the person who made it) off of our feet: thirdpersonlimited for his submission here. He performed a record number of Charlier Cuts - while hanging UPSIDE down. He takes home the gold tonight for thinking outside the box and up in the air.

Congrats to everyone for participating this evening, and to thirdpersonlimited for the win. We'll have to do another one of these rounds soon to take things up a notch! Hope everyone has a great night and end to the weekend.

Dec 20, 2009
Mumbai, India
These videos were super fun to watch! I loved them all! UnknownMagician, your spread was awesome and a bit like domino's. It reminded me of that OK GO music video where the chain of events happen one after another. demon5magic, your collection is clearly a record and unique - I love it. 08tennis, your flirtatious video was slick.

All of them were great. One video in particular swept us (and the person who made it) off of our feet: thirdpersonlimited for his submission here. He performed a record number of Charlier Cuts - while hanging UPSIDE down. He takes home the gold tonight for thinking outside the box and up in the air.

Congrats to everyone for participating this evening, and to thirdpersonlimited for the win. We'll have to do another one of these rounds soon to take things up a notch! Hope everyone has a great night and end to the weekend.

HAHAHA That was awesome,

Congrats to Thirdpersonlimited.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results