Saturday Night Contest - Camera Tricks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Casey Rudd, Sep 10, 2016.

1. Here's mine. Its been a bit since I've done one of these. Just finished up moving in time to bust out the camera, though! Hopefully this looks good, though it was a bit last minute! Good luck everyone!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKPJ-WUhXws/

2. Woah! Glad I decided to sit this one out xD Tough competition this week! Good luck to all the participants!

faizpardesi likes this.
  3. This link is for Instagram's homepage. Must've copy pasted wrong. It'd be a shame if you weren't able to enter cause of this! There's still time. Good luck!

4. I had a great entry, and then I reformatted the SD... I'm an idiot. XD Imagine this with a box of Monarchs. *sigh*

Good luck everyone!

Dean Magic and Gabriel Z. like this.
  5. I think it would be funny if you were to win unintentionally. XD

6. Alright guys, time for results! After going through all submissions, we have unanimously decided that Dean Magic is our winner with his fantastic and creative entry! Very well done! Please contact our support team with details to claim your prize.

Honorable mentions to Khaleel Olaiky and Steven the Wizard for their great entries. Thanks to everyone for participating this week! We'll see you all on Saturday for a new contest. Have a great rest of the week!

7. Congrats Dean Magic! Nicely done!

Gabriel Z. and Dean Magic like this.
  8. Whoa! That's awesome. This was a really cool contest with some great entries.

Gabriel Z. and Justin.Morris like this.
  9. Congrats.

Gabriel Z. and Dean Magic like this.
  10. Congrats Dean Magic I actually don't even know how you did it (don't know how you edit it) good job and thanks for the honorable mention.

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  11. Congratulations Dean Magic!!! Good Job Honorable Mentions.