Nov 22, 2007
Wayne: "Dude, you need to stop using your mom's tampons as nunchucks"
Daniel: "Atleast they aren't used!"

Sep 1, 2007
Caption #1:
Hooded sweatshirt: $19.95
Ninja action figures: $21.00
Sweet ninja gear from popular Internet auction site: $57.00

The effects of inhaling after one too many "ninja smoke bomb" tests in the basement: Priceless

Sep 16, 2007
Orlando, Fl
First submission, not funny but has MANY, many "hidden" things to it, so look hard at the capital lettered words and think Danny/Wayne:

Danny, looking for a quiet place to sit down in the SH4DE, GREEDily hiding the BLUEPRINTS of how to make the NEXT Chris Kenner doll in a project dubbed the DANIEL GARCIA PROJECT suddenly noticed a STIGMATA in the shape of a LOOP appear on his arm and he suddenly lost CONTROL of his eyes forcing them to close as his mind went into KAOS...no...this was not the work of the FBI trying to find his TORN and FRAUDulent money...this could only be the work of an INDECENT and SINFUL warrior who has the power to THREAD a blanket of evil over Danny using his faithful teenage mutant ninja turtle.

^^Every single effect and lecture not I could find of Danny and Wayne...all 14 of 'em which is an UNREAL number<< make than 15 if you count the montage.

~David

Did you miss WARNING?

Sep 1, 2007
Caption #2:
And the last words that Danny would ever speak were, "No Wayne, It's kill Bill, BILL!!!".

Nov 17, 2007
Wayne- Whoa! Watch out there Danny! That ninja has his arrow pointed to a place I don't think you want it!!!
Danny- (mmmmm...Michell Stafiej...) *Drool*

Caption Contest Entries

1. Daniel Garcia: I know you’re there, Wayne. You will not steal my pancakes.
<Wayne Houchin freezes in place>
Wayne Houchin: ...I’m... not here!

2. Daniel Garcia: Give me back my pancakes or I’ll shrink you too!
Wayne Houchin: You’ll shrink me with what… your tin foil nunchuk?

3. Wayne Houchin: We outnumber you! Now surrender your pancakes and nobody gets hurt!
Daniel Garcia: I will never hand over my loved ones!

- sky_lark

Aug 31, 2007
Ohio
Entry Two:
Ninja Turtle smiles devilishly as he plots knifing Wayne's d*ck. (DECK, you sickos). A frustrated Danny Garcia "Oh no you are NOT aiming that bow at Mr. Bobo.....boy, I'm gonna nunchuck you in the FACE."

*Mr. Bobo: that's what Danny named his Viper....you know......that deck....

-Colin

Sep 1, 2007
Caption #3:
You could imagine how shocked Wayne and Danny's parents both were when they found out that their sons took their advice on 'being anything they want when they grow up'...

1. "Masters of the Dragon Deck. Now available for 1,000,000 dollars."

(Yes that is an inside joke, if Danny sees this... haha im so gonna win.
If he doesnt... its pretty stupid. lol)

2. "More proof that size really does matter...."

3. "What happens when a magician goes..... TOO far.."

Calvin Lauber

Aug 31, 2007
Last Entry:

WH: Wow, lets see what people will make out of this pose! Hey Dana! Photoshop in two Ninjas, and Raphael from TMNT! God, this is gonna be hillarious!
DG: Yeah! If I make a random face like this, no one could possibly make a funny caption! It's amazing what some people would do for Cards!

Sep 15, 2007
Submission #3 - This has been fun! Best of luck to everyone!

Danny: "The FIRST rule of Ninja Club is.....there IS NO NINJA CLUB. The SECOND rule of Ninja Club is..............Wayne do I REALLY have to do this?!?"

(dramatic pause)

Wayne: (in a threatening whisper) "......................doooo it!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results