Saturday Night Contest - Card Collections!

Jan 3, 2019
I've been taking a bit of time away from magic recently. It's a long story, but it mostly boils down to no longer being motivated, due to not being able to perform, thanks to the pandemic. However, I am trying to get back into magic once again, and am hoping reach to the place I once was, and progress even further.
Anyway, enough talk, here's my collection (so far, you never truly can have enough.)

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

Aristotilean

Elite Member
Dec 6, 2018

A sampling of my more luxury cards. Honestly, I cannot really afford a real “collection”, so most of my decks are bicycles from Costco or branded giveaway decks (which are both perfectly fine for the vast majority of purposes I use them for, although it’s nice to break out a theory11 deck once in a while).

Feb 14, 2021
While it's cutting a tad too close to the deadline than I would like, Here is the link to my collection post:
Good luck, everyone!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
It's been a while since I laid them all out and looked at the entire collection (display solution is in the works). Really cool to get a look at everyone else's collections too. Good luck everybody!
Congrats! Your entry was randomly selected to take home this week's prize! Please reach out to our Support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

See you all again on Saturday for a new contest!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results