Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Card 1: 6 of Clubs
Card 2: King of Diamonds

Card 1: 7 of Clubs
Card 2: Jack of Spades
Congrats to Sleck for winning this week's prize! The correct cards were the 6 and 9 of Clubs, so he was the first person to guess one of the cards correctly. Please send an email to support@theory11.com to claim your prize!

See you all again on Saturday for another contest!

Furrukh

Elite Member
Jul 24, 2010
Karachi,Pakistan
Congrats to Sleck for winning this week's prize! The correct cards were the 6 and 9 of Clubs, so he was the first person to guess one of the cards correctly. Please send an email to support@theory11.com to claim your prize!

sometimes these decisions based on who got one card correct first are seemed a little unfair, the other guess is not looked upon when winners are to be selected on the bases of one correct guess, my guess was 9 of clubs and 2 of clubs.... the other card was the same suit just 4 off :(

Reactions: GOWa$$
Sep 16, 2008

Congrats to Sleck for this.

@Casey Rudd: i would not like to sound rude or impolite or anything, please be sure about it, but my entry was the 6 and the 10 of Clubs... Therefore, ain't I the closest one to your two cards, the 6 and 9 of Clubs ?

Best,
Peter

Sep 16, 2008
sometimes these decisions based on who got one card correct first are seemed a little unfair, the other guess is not looked upon when winners are to be selected on the bases of one correct guess, my guess was 9 of clubs and 2 of clubs.... the other card was the same suit just 4 off :(

I second that.

And what about me ?! I was only ONE card off when I guessed the 6 and 10 Clubs !!... I don't really get how it is possible I did not win this one 😔😥😞

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Congrats to Sleck for this.

@Casey Rudd: i would not like to sound rude or impolite or anything, please be sure about it, but my entry was the 6 and the 10 of Clubs... Therefore, ain't I the closest one to your two cards, the 6 and 9 of Clubs ?

Best,
Peter
These contests have always been decided by the value of the card first. Have to get both values correct to get closer, and no guesses had a full card correct as well as the value of the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results