Saturday Night Contest : Control Theme Song

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
You guys should have put on the song so that we could write lyrics in accordance to the song. If you guys have a specific song you wrote and are recording to.

Aug 31, 2007
To anyone that is doubting whether or not Wayne and Dana are really recording this in one take... I just called Wayne to ask how it turned out. His answer? They haven't started yet. One hour and 15 minutes to go. They haven't started yet. This will be interesting... coming at 11pm EST...

That means I didn't win.

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Greetings! Dana & I had so much fun with these - I'm actually very impressed with some of your writing. I hope that Dana & I can impress you with our singing skills :)

So... the winner is... VIRUS. Check out his submission here.

His song caught our eye because he included musical direction... which we decided to follow! And yes... we recorded it in ONE take - although it's so good, I'm sure you can't tell. Here it is.

:) Good huh...

Well, there were so many great songs that we decided to pick a runner up: HURUEY - check out his submission here.

Here is our arrangement.

Dana has a pretty voice. Congratulations VIRUS - I'll sign a copy of CONTROL as soon as it's released & get it off to you. Great job guys & we'll talk to you soon!

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Bwahaha!

Amazing. You guys sound like you've been listening to some Iced Earth. There's a lil' bit of Matt Barlow in those primal screaming in Virus' song.

Congrats to Virus by the way. You make us all jealous, so be happy. =)

Shane

Nov 11, 2007
Beautiful

Dana, Wayne, that was the most beautiful singing I have ever heard. I am looking forward to getting the album when it drops. When will it be hittin the shelves?

Congrats to Virus!!!

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
well i wish i wouldve thought of something as amazingly complex and stand out as
control
stop your pulse

i mean really, this im actually pissed about

if not me, there are 10+ other entries that are 21784789x better than virus' (nothing personal)

cuz he gave musical direction?

k so ill remember for next contest

be extremely lame, and give directions
thx

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Hi Guys,

Nice singing, very funny! I just wanted to raise a point that a lot of us might be feeling right now. Please note, I'm not trying to be a poor loser or anything of that sort. I just feel that this needs to be said.
A lot of us participate in these contests every Saturday, and are very proud of our submissions. When the time comes to see the results, we can't help but be a little dissapointed - that's just natural! Maybe next week, the contest's results can be determined by the users. Sort of like a "vote for your favorite."

What do you say?

Nov 6, 2007
Your hurt me wayne....you hurt me deep... HOW COULD YOU DENY THE AWSOMENESS OF MY WHITE AND NERDY RIP OF CALL PULSED OUT AND 30! IT WAS GENIOUS! GENIOUS! Oh well....
I wasn't impressed by those lyrics either. Direction doesn't cut it...you need good lyrics...And anyways my song didn't need the direction. YOU JUST PUT IT TO WHITE AND NERDY INSTRUMENTAL! GEEEZE. Once again...Oh well...I see who the cool people really are..

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results