Saturday Night Contest - Crazy About Coins

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys! Happy New Year! Time for tonight’s Saturday Night Contest...

To kick off this New Year, we’re doing something different that we haven’t done in a while. To celebrate the release of Alchemy by Ben Seidman, we want you guys to get your coins out. Yes, that means out of Classic Palm too.

What you have to do is make a video performing your favorite coin trick, sleight or routine. Make sure your performance is clean, and showcases your chops. We want it to look super sexy!

Make sure your entries are uploaded to YouTube, Vimeo, or any other website in which we can view your submission. Also make sure to have your videos set to Public so we can view them. After it is done uploading, post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread by 11:00PM EST for judging.

Winner tonight will walk home with ALL SIX of our coin downloads available here at theory11. Warm up your fingers and get to it!

Kaare Rugsted

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2009
denmark
ohh I love coin magic but my cam is broken.....guess the best dosent win townigt;) no im just kidding god luck! i will be watching :)

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
Here's mine, i am CRAZY rusty thanks to school but its one of my favorite routines. i think im gonna go back to polishing it up. Enjoy and sorry bout the flash(s) and the crappy camera, im in a hotel tonight haha
CLICK ME

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
Gosh I think I'm cutting it close! How much time is left? I just finished filming (unfortunately with a webcam) and now youtube seems frozen and won't upload it :(

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results