Saturday Night Contest: Crazy Cuts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 5, 2007
U Guys Gotta Read The Rules

it is supposed to be a CUT were in the hell does it say make a (display) and tape stuff to your body? I AGREE WITH DIEGO

Sep 1, 2007
UK
its supposed to be a cut that uses tape glue etc.. not a lets spread the cards out and tape them and maybe we could win contest if you read the thing on the main page corectly it says a cut that uses tape glue etc..

That doesn't necessarily mean "spread it out". In my opinion, a lot of these cuts are crazy, yes, but they are just not original, as they are just a mess of cards stuck together around the performer. It seems to be the most popular pic going at the moment.

Craziness does not mean mess. "Crazy" is an art in itself, the true elegance of which is rarely appreciated by the majority of people.

Stop just sticking cards to yourself, come up with something different! :D

Huruey

Sep 14, 2007
My Entry

Hey! I have a question for the all-knowing Katie.

Is the picture judged on the quality? Because all I have with me right now is a camera phone, the digital camera is broken. X(

Any way here is mine, its a nice sunshine spread with a T11 touch.

Attachments

• thoery11contest.jpg
    thoery11contest.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 222
Sep 2, 2007
Tampa Florida
That doesn't necessarily mean "spread it out". In my opinion, a lot of these cuts are crazy, yes, but they are just not original, as they are just a mess of cards stuck together around the performer. It seems to be the most popular pic going at the moment.

Craziness does not mean mess. "Crazy" is an art in itself, the true elegance of which is rarely appreciated by the majority of people.

Stop just sticking cards to yourself, come up with something different! :D

Huruey

thank god for this post

Sep 1, 2007
exactly as i stated before no more of this taping cards to your body its supposed to be a cut mine is an example of a madonna/sybil/backhand fan cut witch is a cut =] with 2 tally decks red and blue

pics002-2.jpg

Sep 5, 2007
i think diego shud win hes the only 1 who was original and did a CUT not glue random crap and cards to his body if diego doesnt win the world has gone MAD:mad:

Aug 31, 2007
3 old decks of cards-$10
4 rolls of tape-$6
one bottle of glue-$2
a second bottle of glue-$2
knowing that the T11 staff is just laughing at those of us with nothing to do one a saturday- Priceless

There are some saturdays when there is something to do, for those where theres not, there's Theory 11...

Nov 17, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Here you go Katie! My husband and I had a great time spending our Saturday trying to form this crazy thing, haha. Anyways, we're both craving that book and some nice decks!

Thank you Theory11 for holding this contest. Good luck everyone! :)

-Ila J.

Attachments

• IlaJ_T11_Contest.jpg
    IlaJ_T11_Contest.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 238

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
About an hour left to go!

PLEASE PLEASE Double check your post and make sure you have some sort of picture VISIBLE in your post.

As we only have a half hour to look at all these and links are way harder to judge than thumbnails.

Keep Rockin' it out!!!

KE

Sep 1, 2007
Heres My

This is my picture Just doing it for FUN
LENO CUT
THEROY11CONTEST2.jpg

to view bigger click here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting contest. Since I am all bored, let me submit a picture I took long time ago, from a phototaking trip at some abandoned hotel.

Here's it! =) not **** ass crazy with tape all over, but it does has a natural sense of craziness. The picture was not photoshopped nor the shutter speed was slow, if you are wondering. Haha.

Hope you like it!
tornadomitre.jpg

- Ling.

EDIT: Oops, it's huge.

Yes.. You can cut, glue, weld.... anything goes.

They don't have to be in packets, but I do hope someone posts something that uses 100 + packets in a shape of a butterfly.

Katie
Here it is. THE Butterfly Display doing a Reveloution in the Right Hand
Hope everyone likes it,
Robbie
P.S. Yes that is the beginning of Sybil on my hat.

Attachments

• Butterflydisplay 003.jpg
    Butterflydisplay 003.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 197
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results