Saturday Night Contest - Create a Flourish :: Round IV

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Last year, we posted a Saturday Night Contest challenging each of you to create a flourish from scratch - created, filmed, and posted within a three hour time span. The winner later became an artist - Andrei Jikh. The move that was created, the b4cut, was posted in the 1-on-1 training section. We later did a second contest of that nature, then a third - and tonight is the FOURTH in the series.

Tonight, we challenge YOU to round four. The concept is to create a new flourish or cardistry sequence right here, right now. Concepts must be filmed and uploaded (in video format) on or before 11:00pm EST, with links posted in response to this forum thread. You have three hours and thirty minutes to make it happen.

Submissions will be judged based on creativity, originality, and overall impact. The more creative, the better. Videos should be uploaded to YouTube, Vimeo, Drop.io, or another popular video sharing site. Tonight's submissions will be judged by the t11 crew and Andrei Jikh, and we look forward to seeing your skillz. Have fun with it.

Winner to receive your choice of a deck of a Brown Wynn's or White Centurions, shipped on the house - and (if you'd like) your video feature in the t11 media section. Get crackin! Work those creative muscles...

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I just want to clarify, flourishes created that are new before this contest do not count, correct? It must be entirely original from now til the end of the contest.

Ian

Yes - that is correct. While we obviously have no way of verifying exactly when you created it, the spirit of the contest is to grab a deck right now, get the creative juices flowing, and create something new - now - that rocks your socks off.

Apr 3, 2010
so just some questions:

does it have to be uncut?

is it just one flourish we are creating like the b4 cut or a WHOLE sequence of new flourishes

Holy crap... since I got started coin magic I've took a break of flourishes but after playing around with cards for like 15 minutes I just got a kind of big creativity burst in my head. GOOD LUCK GUYS.

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Not too much of a flourisher, but I do hobby it.

I'm downloading right now, webcam quality-I apologize, but I hope you like it. I don't look happy in the video lol...oh well.

Good luck everyone.

Http://drop.io/trisibangle

I don't watch a lot of flourish videos, so I'm not sure how original/creative it is. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results