Saturday Night Contest - Create a Flourish!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Casey Rudd is my new hero, I usually associate him with just hosting the Saturday Night Contests. Never thought he was capable of this
I appreciate the kind words Gabriel! I've been tossing cards and editing basic videos since I began around 2008. All that time practicing at the desk pays off sooner or later :p

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for results! This was a really tough one. A ton of different varieties of cardistry being displayed, so it was definitely a hard time choosing which one overall fit what we were looking for. After much thought, we have a winner.

We felt that this entry took an existing move and brought it to new heights, and really made the end result surprising to the eyes. Congratulations to Brett Hurley for taking home this week's prize! Please contact our support crew with your details so we can get your prize shipped out to you ASAP.

We would also like to extend some honorable mentions to sethw, _Alex_, Dima Kudosh, Dean Magic, and __3V__ for their really great entries. It was such a narrow margin that separated these flourishes, so you guys definitely deserve the recognition for bringing the heat. Some great moves out there overall, so keep practicing them and see where they take you!

Until Saturday, have a great rest of the week!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results