Saturday Night Contest - Create a Flourish!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Casey Rudd, May 14, 2016.

1. Yes, how about u? Are u from Philippines also??

lolhammertime likes this.
  2. Yep.

3. Oh gosh, I was browsing youtube and I just discovered that my first entry turned out to be a move by dan and dave (vertigo)... Such a shame. For months I thought I created a move, turns out it's not original. I would like to formally apologize to Dan & Dave. Could a moderator please delete that for me?

EDIT: I'm confused, the grip in Vertigo looks different from what I did. But the effect is pretty much the same. I guess I could call it a Vertigo variation but since the effect is the same, it's no longer original.

4. My Entry. Good Luck to All.

Furrukh, Brett Hurley and Gabriel Z. like this.
  5. Here is my entry for the create a flourish contest. I know it's probably not the greatest, but it was the best I could create under short notice.

Furrukh, Brett Hurley and Gabriel Z. like this.
  6. Brett Hurley likes this.
  7. I'm not good at flourishing at all. But I had some free time today so here it is.

HipHop.

8. First time entering a flourish contest

Brett Hurley and Gabriel Z. like this.
  9. Gabriel Z. likes this.
  10. My two humble entries:

Gabriel Z. and Brett Hurley like this.
  11. I decided to climb up on the roof and practice this during my break at work and it started looking a little cleaner so I filmed it and then repeated the jumping off the roof stunt from "Now You See Me" and vanished because... magic
    So once again, this is my original false cut created yesterday, "Insomnia."

12. Quite clunky. I guess that's what happens when you create something in 10 minutes :D

13. Brett Hurley likes this.