Saturday Night Contest - Create a Flourish!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Casey Rudd, May 14, 2016.

1. Slick , smooth, well done

Book

2. So this is my first one. I decided not to use cards because I'm not good at creating flourishes haha! I'll throw my hand in this though.

My second entry is a kind of spring color change (?) to showcase a single card maybe. Anyways, here it is:

Good luck to everyone!

3. Submission 1 -https://youtu.be/22AOvOdNwlQ

Submission 2 -https://youtu.be/Qax9Js09jrY

Enjoy! :)

4. Links don't work.

Dean Magic likes this.
  5. Repost due to links not working ---

Submission 1 -

Submission 2 -

Enjoy! :)

6. Casey Rudd is my new hero, I usually associate him with just hosting the Saturday Night Contests. Never thought he was capable of this

7. I appreciate the kind words Gabriel! I've been tossing cards and editing basic videos since I began around 2008. All that time practicing at the desk pays off sooner or later :p

Gabriel Z. and lolhammertime like this.
  8. So here are my entries

Dean Magic and Brett Hurley like this.
  9. Alright guys, time for results! This was a really tough one. A ton of different varieties of cardistry being displayed, so it was definitely a hard time choosing which one overall fit what we were looking for. After much thought, we have a winner.

We felt that this entry took an existing move and brought it to new heights, and really made the end result surprising to the eyes. Congratulations to Brett Hurley for taking home this week's prize! Please contact our support crew with your details so we can get your prize shipped out to you ASAP.

We would also like to extend some honorable mentions to sethw, _Alex_, Dima Kudosh, Dean Magic, and __3V__ for their really great entries. It was such a narrow margin that separated these flourishes, so you guys definitely deserve the recognition for bringing the heat. Some great moves out there overall, so keep practicing them and see where they take you!

Until Saturday, have a great rest of the week!

10. Congrats to all the winners!

Brett Hurley and Gabriel Z. like this.
  11. Congrats Brett another win

12. Congrats Brett I saw that coming actually

13. Congrats Brett you totally deserve it!
    And thanks Casey for the honorable mention!

14. Congratulations Brett!!

Brett Hurley likes this.
  15. Congrats Brett! And thanks for the honorable mention :D

16. Man, tons of great stuff this week! You guys killed it! Excellent job Brett!