Saturday Night Contest - Create A Trailer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Casey Rudd, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Here's mine. Even if it doesn't win, I hope you guys like it.

Justin.Morris and Gabriel Z. like this.
  2. I certainly hope I did well. Good luck everyone!
    My entry:

3. Alright guys, we have a winner! We thoroughly enjoyed seeing what all of you came up with for this week, however there can only be one winner. We felt that the best overall video belongs to Cerca Trova. Congrats! We really enjoyed the way you used color, lighting, and composition of your shots to your advantage and made an overall excellent deck trailer. Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize shipped out to you ASAP.

See you all on Saturday for a new contest! You won't want to miss it.

4. congrats Cerca Trova

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  5. Congrats Cerca Trova!!

wZEnigma likes this.
  6. Thanks alot everyone. Wow i am so happy. So how do i collect my prize? Good work everyone!

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  7. Contact the support team HERE. Congrats!

8. Thanks Casey I already got the prize and Christen Gerhart graciously helped me out. Thanks alot! Theory 11 FTW!

Justin.Morris and Casey Rudd like this.
  9. dude this is a really good trailer. keep upthe good work

10. I have a question. I have my trailer made but don't know how post it because i don't have a face book or YouTube account. I don't know what to do. The only thing I could is put it on my moms Facebook page

11. This contest is closed. The winner for this contest was posted on November 19th. Brand new contest is posted every Saturday at 7:30pm EST.