Saturday Night Contest: Duel in the Alley!

J

Joseph C

If this were the Price is Right I'd bid $1:

MJ: 87
MJ:105
AJ: 98

MichaelJames

theory11 artist
Sep 3, 2007
United States
Hey Guys,

The contest is now closed! AJ and I had a lot of fun bowling and we got some great guesses as to who won by how much. I'm flattered that some of you think I can bowl over 200. :) See the video here and find out who's the better bowler!

- MJ

D@n

Oct 11, 2011
Winner: Andrei with 125
Winner: MJ with 135
Winner: Andrei with 111

Dan

My bad, thought the contest hadn't ended :p

I am disappointed in the Theory11 for this weeks contest. I don't see how a bowling grudge match is even remotely related to either perfecting the performance art of magic, or furthering our study or skills in cardistry.

Honestly, I just would expect better with prizes like a brick of cards on the line.

Apr 25, 2009
Yorktown, VA
I am disappointed in the Theory11 for this weeks contest. I don't see how a bowling grudge match is even remotely related to either perfecting the performance art of magic, or furthering our study or skills in cardistry.

Honestly, I just would expect better with prizes like a brick of cards on the line.

"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy."

Sometimes it is alright to step out side of the box and relax from the norm, and there is nothing in the rules that says it has to be perfecting the art of magic =P

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results