Saturday Night Contest - Everything in Control

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
To coincide with the release of our latest 1-on-1 video releases from Jason England, this week's SNC will be a test in card control. Your job is simple (or more advanced, depending on how you look at it) - create a video demonstrating some form of card control. This can be anything from a four ace production to a full blown gambling routine. The more creative, the better.

You are not limited to the moves found in our latest 1-on-1's. Use the material you're familiar with. All submissions must be in no later than 11pm EST. You may host the content at any of the popular video sharing sites - Vimeo, YouTube, Metacafe, etc. Remember to factor in plenty of time for the encoding / uploading process.

The member who posts the most original, kick ass submission will receive a 1-on-1 video of your choosing. Let the shuffling - or lack thereof - begin!

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Hopefully I'll have time to do this one- I was working pretty hard on a gambling routine before I took my little "break"- this will be a good test for it!

Aug 31, 2007
Hopefully I'll have time to do this one- I was working pretty hard on a gambling routine before I took my little "break"- this will be a good test for it!

Buddy? Where you been on aim? Can't wait to see your vid, you haven't posted forevah bro!

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
Man if anyone had a good presentation of Sam the Bellhop they would completely own this contest.

I might be trying this one out myself

-Kevin

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results