Saturday Night Contest - Filtering Out Exposure

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Casey Rudd, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Haha, thats quite surprising, you say it isn't good, but I could see it working. Have you used it live?

Congratulations Ben! Awesome prize this week.

2. Nope. Haven't ever tried that one live. Too many people figure it out. It's a good idea...there's something there...it just needs improvement.

3. My spectators are usually pretty drunk, so I might see what I can figure out with it. Thanks for the comments on my entries.

4. Yeah the catapault is definitely one of my favorite sleight of hand techniques using coins.. it just looks so natural! Also, upon hearing many reviews of our video, I'd like to clarify that the crazy contraption you guys saw actually did work, we used it, and calibrated it. Well worth the time! (cause who doesnt want one of THOSE on their tv set!

Thanks for watching guys!

5. Thanks Rick, glad you enjoyed it. I'm 16! Looks can be deceiving eh..

6. Thank you Rick, amazing contest, and everybodys win, because we work to protect the magic secret =D.

7. Wow thanks! I am so glad that you liked my video! It really means a lot to me! Thanks again :D
    - Ben

8. Congratulations!

Good job Ben, you really did deserve the win. Some great thinking. And this was quite fun, I can't wait till next week.