Saturday Night Contest - Holiday Magic 2012

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys,

Excellent work! We've enjoyed watching each of your videos. Fantastic entries this week! There were a couple of videos that were entered before time was up, but the videos were still processing, so we had to wait until they were done to finalize our judging.

So now for the moment you all have been waiting for! The winner this week fit the criteria the best. That winner is Josh Clarke! His Coin in Snowglobe effect sealed the deal tonight. Fantastic work! Send an email over to our Support Crew and they will hook you up with your prizes!

I would also like to extend some Honorable Mentions to Cashdw, and wzEnigma. Your videos made it a close one!

Thanks to everyone for entering this week. Hope your Holiday Season has been good, and here's to an even better one! Have a great week!

Hey guys,

Excellent work! We've enjoyed watching each of your videos. Fantastic entries this week! There were a couple of videos that were entered before time was up, but the videos were still processing, so we had to wait until they were done to finalize our judging.

So now for the moment you all have been waiting for! The winner this week fit the criteria the best. That winner is Josh Clarke! His Coin in Snowglobe effect sealed the deal tonight. Fantastic work! Send an email over to our Support Crew and they will hook you up with your prizes!

I would also like to extend some Honorable Mentions to Cashdw, and wzEnigma. Your videos made it a close one!

Thanks to everyone for entering this week. Hope your Holiday Season has been good, and here's to an even better one! Have a great week!
Wow! I did not expect to win! The best part of these contests is watching all the creative ideas that the users of this site come up with. This is truly an amazing magic community! It was so much fun watching all the videos! Thanks, theory11!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results