Saturday Night Contest - Holiday Magic!

May 4, 2008
Video Uploaded

Here it is my video.
I uploaded it in bad quality so it could be here before the final hour, hope you guys like it.
And Merry Christmas for everyone.

Video Deleted (PS: Bad quality one)

720p HD is being rendered and will be uploaded in an hour aprox..

Edit: Here it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgW_f_MwzXs

Read my next post for full presentation :D

Last edited by a moderator:
May 4, 2008
Christmas is all about magic. We dont need to do magic to represent Christmas, because Christmas is Magic.
My video is about Xmas, magic and some humour. The tricks are not awesome. I really could do them a little better.
The cookie and iPhone videos were created today just for the video. And the gloves are aweful.
Hope you guys like the video, It was awesome to do it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgW_f_MwzXs

PS: I edited my other post for it to have the correct link. I did that because I though I wasn't going to do that in time, but I did!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys! Time for the results. This contest was a GREAT one and I LOVED watching every submission. I could definitely see a lot of creativity going to work and you guys rocked it. Very well done to all of you. :)

First, I'm going to start off with the Honorable Mentions. These submissions made it extremely hard to judge and it was VERY close with these 3 videos. The Honorable Mentions go to fabiooris, chrisweihl (for his christmas tree effect), and LuseifHo! Congrats guys on giving me a difficult time! :p

Now, time for the winner. This member's video was simple, solid, creative, and overall had a great presentation. The prize tonight goes to re-tabed! Email me at casey@theory11.com with your shipping address so we can get your prize to you!

I hope you all had a fun time while participating in this special SNC. Everyone here at theory11 wishes everyone a Happy Holiday season and a Happy New Year! Stay safe and blow some minds with that awesome magic all of you created! We will see you next time! :)

May 4, 2008
oh :(

Merry Christmas guys and re-tabed, enjoy your V4s, maybe you could sell me one :)
I worked my ass up in this just for them, but it wasn't enought. Congrats

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results