Saturday Night Contest - I Am Anonymous

To quote JB on a thread he closed.

"More information will be revealed in time. No mystery is ever solved in one week. Patience is key. New project? Yes. New artist? Yes. New details? Not yet. Stay tuned, and in the meantime, sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride."

I gotta say that to some extent, I agree.

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
To quote JB on a thread he closed.

"More information will be revealed in time. No mystery is ever solved in one week. Patience is key. New project? Yes. New artist? Yes. New details? Not yet. Stay tuned, and in the meantime, sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride."

I gotta say that to some extent, I agree.

He type'od where he misspelled hype for mystery.

-Michael

Jan 15, 2008
Posting that you don't want to post anything still means your posting! if you don't want to let this thing drag on stop supporting them by posting.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
He type'od where he misspelled hype for mystery.
Why post about something you want nothing to do with? I'll never understand this. The Anonymous hunt was compiled as a way to get the community involved with our next project; to offer a first glimpse at something new and exciting. Nothing more. Nothing less.

For those of you who simply aren't interested in the hunt - no worries. Different strokes for different folks. But why ruin it for those who are enjoying it? If you don't want to participate, refrain from getting involved entirely. Simple as that.

I feel like I've said this a million times, mostly because I have. Almost as much I've said...

Cerca Trova.

Why post about something you want nothing to do with? I'll never understand this. The Anonymous hunt was compiled as a way to get the community involved with our next project; to offer a first glimpse at something new and exciting. Nothing more. Nothing less.

For those of you who simply aren't interested in the hunt - no worries. Different strokes for different folks. But why ruin it for those who are enjoying it? If you don't want to participate, refrain from getting involved entirely. Simple as that.

I feel like I've said this a million times, mostly because I have. Almost as much I've said...

Cerca Trova.

That's mighty good stuff Jon. If you don't wanna be a part of it, no one ever told you that you had to. Personally, i'm looking at this as a way to kill some time :D. And yeah, I kind of enjoy the hunts, i've liked this kinda stuff since I was a kid lol.

D

Deleted member 2755

As Raiker said, if you don't want to get into it, don't. Some people just wanna wait until the product comes out and see whether they like it or not to buy it which is fine. The cerca hunts is just a way to get people hyped up for the soon to be released products and probably increase sales. Its called marketing. Most big companies do it. The hunts 1. Of course get people hyped up to buy the product. 2. Gets people to be active more in the community. 3. Gets people around here to be a little more enthusiastic about Theory 11 and magic as a whole. 4. They are fun.(I spend more time on these hunts than I should.... Way too much time....) If you don't want to be a part in it, don't then. No big deal. If you wanna participate, then go right ahead. Its all up to the person individually. These hunts are awesome and they kill time sometimes. (Of course with everything I want to get accomplished, I shouldn't have any spare time. Oh well, these are fun so I do them anyway.:p)

-Doug

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 3, 2008
What is your name?

What is your quest?

What is your favorite color?

All the questions i wanted to ask where already asked. So this is the best i could come up with.

-Ben Jackson

(p.s. It's from Monty Python's Search for the Holy Grail if you didn't already know)

What is your name?

What is your quest?

All the questions i wanted to ask where already asked. So this is the best i could come up with.

-Ben Jackson

(p.s. It's from Monty Python's Search for the Holy Grail if you didn't already know)

This contest finished 3 weeks ago mate, plus the questions were suppose to be Yes or No ones.

Cheers, Tom

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
What is your name?

What is your quest?

-Ben Jackson

*hold it, hold it,....... bursts out laughing. sorry, i really am, but the contest ended weeks ago.

Mar 29, 2008
What is your name?

What is your quest?

-Ben Jackson

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results