Saturday Night Contest - Limited Options

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for results! This week was a rather tough challenge, but we hoped it inspired you to get outside the box. As magicians, we are always looking for ways to improve, so we hope that we helped you see things from a new perspective.

Onto the winner. We felt that this submission was super creative, original, and executed flawlessly. It certainly had the edge this week, so congrats to marcopaso for winning this week's prize! Please contact our support team so we can hook you up with your prize ASAP!

We would also like to award a second place prize of 500 Elite Points to TylerScottIllusionist for his live performance of his dollar bill routine. Really solid work!

See you guys on Saturday for a new contest! The podcast with Blake should be up this week, as Blake has been super busy with Hall of Magic and The Magician at the NoMad over the past week.

Youre good , yeah it was something i created right there , and i flashed worse in other takes
If I may give a recommendation, you need to angle the card when you do a snap change and motivate the change. Your card was parallel to the ground. I do the snap change at a 45 degree angle and trust me it helps. What I would have done is also brushed on the snap change card to give motivation as to why it's magically changing. Hope this helps!

Jul 5, 2016
Texas
Alright guys, time for results! This week was a rather tough challenge, but we hoped it inspired you to get outside the box. As magicians, we are always looking for ways to improve, so we hope that we helped you see things from a new perspective.

Onto the winner. We felt that this submission was super creative, original, and executed flawlessly. It certainly had the edge this week, so congrats to marcopaso for winning this week's prize! Please contact our support team so we can hook you up with your prize ASAP!

We would also like to award a second place prize of 500 Elite Points to TylerScottIllusionist for his live performance of his dollar bill routine. Really solid work!

See you guys on Saturday for a new contest! The podcast with Blake should be up this week, as Blake has been super busy with Hall of Magic and The Magician at the NoMad over the past week.
I forgot it was Sunday. When I read this I thought: "why is he announcing the winner now..." Haha oops. And Saturday night contests don't happen every week...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results